I have an opportunity become available for a Senior Power Electronics & Gate Driver Development Engineer commutable from Birmingham, Coventry, Warwick and the surrounding area.
This exciting role will be focused on the development and design of IGBT’s and the associated systems for applications including traction, automotive and renewables.
The Power Electronics & Gate Driver Development Engineer will be primarily be responsible for the design and development of driver solutions for silicon carbide applications.
Other responsibilities will also include:
- Hardware circuit analysis / Hardware design simulation.
- Circuit testing, validation and calibration.
- Electronic material management, PCB Package library management.
The Senior Power Electronics & Gate Driver Development Engineer will have a degree in Electronics or related discipline with a proven background in the following:
- 1200v > voltage level IGBT of SiC MOSFET design experience.
- Proficient in Cadence or Altium.
- PCB electronics circuit design.
If you are a Senior Power Electronics & Gate Driver Development Engineer and would more information, then please apply with an up to date CV.