Senior Power Supply Development Engineer.
We are currently looking for a Senior Power Supply Development Engineer on a permanent basis, based in Fredrikstad, Norway.
The Senior Power Supply Development Engineer will be responsible for the development of a range of new and existing high-end products and will be acting as the design authority on these assigned products, you will have the capability to design and develop leading-edge technology using the latest techniques and technologies. Other responsibilities will also include:
Requirements for the role
- Development of appropriate test hardware.
- Provide expertise to help ensure the product is designed for manufacture.
- Organise and develop data packs.
The successful applicant will have a degree in electronics or electrical engineering and exposure to the following:
* A proven background in PSU (Power Supply) design
* Knowledge of circuit simulation
* The ability to comprehensively understand customer requirements
* Excellent communication skills are key.
This is a key role for an established organisation, offering an excellent remuneration package and rewarding benefits. If this is something you are interested, please do not hesitate to get in contact as opportunities like these aren't around for long.
I specialise in Power Electronics Engineer and Switch-mode power supply design jobs in the UK, EU and US and I’m more than happy to offer any help or advice so feel free to call or email anytime for a confidential conversation.