Our international client is currently searching for a Senior Principal Engineer SiC Epitaxy. The role will involve developing novel epitaxy single processes and driving manufacturing tool vendors to new solutions. This is a senior level role and requires a high level technical expert in the world Silicon Carbide Epitaxy. Leading a small team of epitaxy engineers will be required.
Required skills for the Principal SiC Epitaxy Engineer will include:
- Strong semiconductor manufacturing experience
- Silicon Carbide Epitaxy process development expert knowledge
- Device physics background
- Experience in leading technical teams
- Minimum of Master´s degree in Physics, Materials Science, electrical engineering or similar
Please contact Rachel Anderson for further details.