Our client is currently searching for a Senior Process Architecture Engineer to work within all stages of process development within the fab including defining process architecture, developing process modules and working with process development owners to optimize performance. The role will involve identifying opportunities to file IP from product and process development activities as well as participating in project reviews.
Required skills for the Senior Process Architecture Engineer will include:
- Strong semiconductor device process fabrication experience within a clean room environment
- Semiconductor device physics knowledge
- Design of Experiments and statistical analysis techniques
- Strong communication skills
- A PhD degree in either of Physics, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Material Science or any relevant subject covering the field of III-V semiconductor devices.
Please contact Rachel Anderson for further details