Our international client is currently searching for a Senior Process Research Engineer to focus on III-V opto-electronics development and fabrication of new products. The role will involve interacting with researchers in charge of component design and helping with the proposal of new technical parameters for process flow. Device fabrication within a clean-room environment will be required as well as the supervision of technicians.
Required skills for the Senior Process Research Engineer will include:
- Strong knowledge of III-V semiconductor materials and devices
- Semiconductor manufacturing knowledge including thin film technologies and classic fab process skills
- Excellent communication skills
- French language skills required
- Doctor in Physics and Electronics
Please contact Rachel Anderson for further details.