Our international client is currently searching for a Senior Product Engineer to be responsible for driving development of test plans including wafer probe and final test. Working closely with the reliability, design, packaging and test engineers will be required as well as identifying and managing subcontractors. Yield analysis and statistical analysis will be an important part of the role for the Product Engineer. Supporting customer return analysis will also be required.
Required skills for the Senior Product Engineer will include:
- Previous strong semiconductor product engineering experience
- Characterisation and test knowledge (wafer probe and final test)
- Advanced semiconductor packaging knowledge
- Excellent communications skills
- BSc degree in Electrical Engineering or related discipline, Master's or PhD preferred
Please contact Rachel Anderson for further details.