Job ID: 174789
Location: Surrey, Hampshire, London (Central), Berkshire, England, UK
Salary: Up to £70,000, remote working available
Job Type: Permanent
Senior Python Engineer.
My Client are completely automating the design of electronic circuit boards. Just as the introduction of software compilers and interpreters enabled an explosion in software application development, there intelligent software will power complex hardware design and development in the future. Key skills for the Senior Python Engineer:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, software engineering, physics, mathematics or equivalent professional experience
- Solving complex problems using Python
- Experience in automated testing
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills
Experience in algorithm design and strong mathematical skills is preferred.
For full details on this Senior Python Engineer position, please apply now or if you would like to discuss any other opportunities for C#, Java or C++ development, don't hesitate to get in contact with Mitch Wheaton at IC Resources