Senior Python Software Developer, Delft
The company (founded in 2005) offers MEMS-based timing solutions made of silicon, which are intended to replace conventional crystal oscillators.
(market leader in the industry)
As a Python software developer, you can be free, share your opinion, be creative, be tactical and strategic.
- You will work on software solutions that deal with sophisticated MEMS design and data analysis problems
- You will also work with the engineering team - you write specifications for software projects
- You develop clean and efficient codes
- You extend, enhance, and maintain existing software infrastructure in MEMS
- Participate in the development of a next generation software architecture to support MEMS development
- Integrating third party software into software projects
Qualification & Requirements:
- Experience in Python and its ecosystem (libraries, linters, pip and other tools)
- Ability to create database schemas that represent business processes
- Knowledge of GNU / Linux as a server platform –
- Experience of using Git in a professional / work environment
- Basic knowledge of Docker and other container platforms
- Basic knowledge of C, C ++
The successful candidate will benefit from a very generous basic salary and full benefit package. Flexible working is also on offer. You can expect an excellent working environment and a very friendly international team.
For more information, or to apply, contact Zeynel Mammadov on +49 89 3803 6834 or email him your CV.