Our client is a market leader Semiconductors components distributor offering tailored services to their clients such as Testing, assembly, verification, soldering etc..
Due to increased demand and growth we are looking to hire a Quality Analyst to manage their handling of their products in-house.
The Quality Analyst will be mainly handling commissioned test orders and you will be working under tight deadlines to ensure timely delivery to clients. Responsibilities:
- Maintenance and care of work equipment- (Cleaning, Calibration)
- Handling of commissioned test orders, Including:
- Soldering test
- RF spectrum analysis
- Memory testing
- X-ray analysis
- Evaluation of test results
- Recording of test results
- Proper drying and packaging of the goods in compliance with strict regulations
For more information please contact Marta Robjohns.