A Belgian high tech start up is looking for a Senior RF/Analog IC Designer to contribute to their projects for 5G systems different parts of Analog/RF IC’s including RF front-end, wideband analog and PLL circuits (PA, LNA, mixer, divider, multiplier, VCO, PLL), as well as overseeing layout work and take technical lead of small teams as required. You will contribute to the design of mm-wave passive structures (e.g., TL, transformer, power splitter/combiner) as well as the design of GHz-range analog baseband amplification, filtering and buffering circuits and also be tasked with the implementation of ESD, DFT, DC, biasing and calibration blocks and methods.
The successful Senior RF/Analog IC Designer has at least 5 years of experience in RF/Analog IC Design experience including the following:
- DFT and PVT-aware design experience including biasing blocks (e.g., Bandgap, PTAT, LDO, etc.);
- several successful product chips with Analog/RF/MMW circuits;
- very skilled in the use of Cadence Virtuoso custom IC tool suite.
Following skills are beneficial to your application:
- Passive design experience (e.g., TL, transformer, power splitter/combiner);
- Experience with ADS, momentum, EMX, HFSS.
- Experience with ESD design and strategy, and with chip finishing
- Experience with Mixed Signal top-level simulation and verification;
- Knowledge of PDK development and skill coding;
- Experience with characterisation and ATE data review and correlation to simulations;
- Experience with package modeling and interactions with packaging engineer
For more information about the company and the opportunity, please click APPLY NOW to be contacted by Ane to discuss the opportunity based on your CV.