Senior Recruitment Consultant Salary
: Dependant on experience + Uncapped Commission (No minimum threshold) + Guarantees considered Location
: Arlington Business Park, Reading (Close to Newbury, Reading, Basingstoke, Bracknell)
Hours: 09.00 – 18.00 Mon – Thu (09.00 – 17.30 Fri) (1 hour lunch break) About us:
“We’re the recruitment partner to the global technology community since 1999” Our clients say:
“The top recruitment agency within the Semiconductor and Electronics industry” (Testimonials) Our candidates say:
“5-star service, they keep in contact and understand what I do” (150+ 5* Google reviews)
Our employees say:
“Flexible working / trusting / good pay / fun / hardworking / nice benefits / visible careers path” (4.6* Glassdoor reviews) Why are we hiring:
We have grown exponentially in recent years, and we have added a further 8 staff in new business areas in 2021 already!
We are still seeing increased demand for our business and resources. As a result, IC Resources is hiring 3 further Recruitment Consultants at varying levels across permanent and contract desks. Why work for IC Resources: Industry Leaders:
Join a recognised name with a strong foothold in the market and drive our relationships forward as we partner with the leading-edge technology companies in the industry. NO Glass Ceiling
: We allow you to progress and receive the high rewards you deserve in a sales environment without the heavy use of KPI's. Training
: We provide a 6–12-month training and support plan for all hires with an aim to become a 360 Recruitment Consultant.
Visible career path: Your career is in your hands and your effort and success will determine the speed of your advancement. We appreciate that everyone may have different motivations and external influences, so we work with you on an ongoing basis to define your individual pathway and options. Longevity
: Our consultants are with us for the long run, and they are the backbone of our culture. We take pride in every hire we make, and we do NOT operate a hire/ fire or first in first out mentality. What we look for: Soft skills:
Attention to detail / Time management / Organised. Personality:
Resilient / Determined / Energetic. Experience:
What you get to do:
- Demonstrable evidence of achievements.
- Experience interacting with customers/ clients.
- Confident phone manor
- Proof of pro-activity and opportunity creation
What we offer:
- Take complete control of your own market area!
- Expand your active and passive network with a premium LinkedIn Recruiter licence.
- Build rapport and establish lasting relationships with candidates and clients.
- Curate and create detailed technical searches through our 20+ year grown database.
- Write influential adverts and blogs to increase your reach and raise your profile.
- Utilise an extensive list of external CV libraries.
- Qualify client growth plans and skills shortages.
- Deliver to expectations internally and externally with live jobs.
- Qualify candidates against client specific job requirements.
- Manage the recruitment processes from cv sends through to offers.
- Change the direction of companies and fulfil dreams of candidates by making placements.
- Lead Acquisition
- Candidate Marketing
- New Business Acquisition and terms negotiation
- Account Development
- Identify and build-up new market areas.
- Use reports for data analysis of market trends.
- Staying informed of the new technology and advancements
- Visit clients and attend industry exhibitions.
- Fantastic modern and open plan working atmosphere
- An industry leading commission structure
- A competitive basic salary, uncapped commission, and benefits packages.
- Ongoing training and supported career development.
- Flexible career options and ownership prospects - the opportunity to tailor your career to suit your needs.
- 24 days holiday per annum
- Travel opportunities.
- Free fruit, Protein bars, snacks, and refreshments.
- Free Fitness classes every Tuesday and Thursday
- Quarterly lunch club.
- Company-wide events and international trips
Apply NOW for a short confidential conversation with one of our Business Directors