Our international client is currently searching for a number of wafer fab process engineers to work within the fab. The roles will involve optimising existing processes and supporting R&D. Developing new processes will be an important part of the role, as well as providing support to transfer processes to high volume manufacturing. The areas of the fab will include photolithography and wafer thinning, in addition to the classic process areas.
Required skills for the Senior Semiconductor Process Engineer will include:
- Strong semiconductor wafer fab process experience
- Previous experience of working within a fab environment
- Experience in setting up successful design of experiments (DOE) and statistical analysis
- Strong communication skills
- Degree in relevant subject, Physics, Chemistry, Material Science, Chemical Engineering, Electronic Engineering etc.
Please contact Rachel Anderson for further details.