My client based in Farnborough are looking for an experienced Software Architect to join them working on cutting edge biometric sensor technology. This is a fantastic time to join them as their patented technology is making waves in the contact less payment and identification space, and you will be an integral part in creating the next generation of fingerprint recognition advancement.
In this position you will be working on all software architectural design across the company's products, whilst maintaining a highly hands-on technical position within the embedded space. Whilst the bullk of your role will be software focused, you will be collaborating with teams across other functions such as; Hardware, Firmware and ASIC design, so any understanding and prior exposure to these environments is advantageous. Essential experience
- Software Architecture for low level devices
- Hands on technical experience of embedded systems and C
- Experience across Hardware, Firmware and ASIC design as well as Software
- Strong documentation experience including UML
- Ability to work autonomously and as a part of a team
- Familiarity with ultra-low power embedded system design
- Knowledge of low power SOC architectures or embedded SW based on an RTOS
Any experience in Security Architecture or cryptography is highly advantageous.
For more information and a detailed discussion please contact Georgina at IC Resources.