Senior Software Developer (C#/ASP.NET), Remote working, up to £60,000 plus benefits.
You will be an experienced engineer working with C# in a web services environment, you will work remotely and have the opportunity to lead a small team in the near future. Key skills for the successful Senior Software Developer;
- Experience with the design and delivery of microservice-based services
- Excellent C# and .NET development skills
- Experience of reading and understanding large codebase
- Experience of source control and working with git
- Experience of working with Docker. Any experience with Kubernetes is a bonus.
- Agile methodologies experience
This Senior Software Developer (C#/ASP.NET) position is to start as soon as possible, you must be UK based and occasional visits to the Cambridge office may occur. If this could be of interest then please do not hesitate to apply now and speak with George Cunningham at IC Resources.