Senior Software Engineers are highly sought by my client based in Cambridge to work on the latest cutting edge technology for the medical and communications space. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced engineer looking to join a company that offer endless career progression, challenging work, excellent starting salaries and benefits!
The successful embedded software engineer will be degree qualified (2:1 minimum) in a relevant subject area such as; Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics or Engineering, from a leading University, and have 4+ years commercial experience in the following;
- Developing embedded software in a regulated software environment
- Familiarity with oscilloscopes, logic analysers and other hardware-focused test equipment
- Experience working with a variety of microcontrollers such as ARM Cortex, STM, 8051 etc
- Excellent C programming
- Peripherals at low level (e.g. SPI, I2C, UART, USB) as well as high level (e.g. Modbus, CAN, TCP/IP).
- In-depth knowledge of Linux/RTOS/Windows operating systems
For more information or to apply please contact Georgina at IC Resources.