Senior Software Engineer. I am working with an exciting and fast growing business client based in London who are looking to find a Senior Software Engineer to join and assist in the daily management of their existing team. My client work within the broadcasting industry and provide live video publishing and editing cloud platform across a variety of operating systems and devices. Due to the need for this engineer, we will be looking to interview and start the successful candidate remotely and they will be offering in the region of £50-£90k + benefits.
We are seeking several senior software developers to design and implement new high level network system architectures and integrate low level component functionality in a team of highly accomplished developers.
- Designing, scoping and implementing new network solutions using a range of development tools.
- Installing and integrating new component within network hardware and video capture.
- Basic systems admin (Remote machine access via SSH, Performance and CPU issues, updating and installing new software).
- Working with shared storage systems.
- Understanding of IP networks, subnets and routing.
- Working in partnership with internal and external stakeholders.
Key skills and qualifications:
- Mobile (iOS/Android
- Open Source
Additional beneficial requirements:
- Knowledge and understanding of third party systems like Avid, Adobe Premiere, NEXIS etc
- Understanding of file formats and codecs for media distribution
- VM system deployment
- IP feed knowledge
- IPv6 networking
For more information on this role, or if you would like to apply for the position, then please contact Josh on 0118 907 7880.