This is a fantastic opportunity to join an international reaching, fast growing, tech company who are based in Southampton and looking for a Senior Software Engineer. In this role you will be working on the development of high performance code on C++ for real-time wireless communication signals, developing API's for hardware (DPDK/PCle) all for time sensitive projects. You will also be working on the Software architecture on both SW and Hardware wireless communication signals whilst assisting and training junior team members.
For the Senior Software Engineer you should have experience with:
- Telecommunications/Mobile Networks Industry Experience
- Symmetric Multiprocessing
- Highly Motivated and able to work within a team environment
- High level presentation skills - written/verbal
- Able to manage junior members of the team
- Working with stakeholders and external clients - building relationships
Some additional bonus experience:
- Experience of writing device drivers for PCIe endpoints
- SIMD intrinsic programming for Intel AVX and ARM Neon
- DPDK/GPGPU/RTOS programming/development
For more information about my client or to view the full specification then please get in touch with Josh O'Brien.