I am actively looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join my client, a silicon and software solutions company designing and developing voice capture technology for the IoT and smart connectivity domain, based in Bristol. This fantastic location is a very popular technology hub surrounded by beautiful countryside views and a bustling city centre, an idyllic location full of endless opportunity.
This role is open to any embedded software engineer with 4+ years commercial experience post academic studies, that is looking to build a career long term with a company that offer fantastic scope for personal and professional development. Requirements for the role
- Bachelors degree in Electronic Engineering, Software, Computer Science or similar
- C/C++ Programming
- Python scripting
- Experience programming and developing at an embedded level
- In-depth understanding of RTOS
- Wireless communication protocols such as; Ethernet, Wi-Fi, Zigbee, Bluetooth..
- Understanding of signal processing
Any experience in Imaging, Voice or Audio is an added bonus.
We are looking to schedule interviews as soon as possible so please do not delay, apply to Georgina at IC Resources, for more information and a detailed discussion.