I have an exciting opportunity to join a UK based Tech Start-Up developing autonomous robotic technology. I am looking for a Senior Software Engineer who has a passion for robotics, code performance/optimisation and computer vision to join this fantastic company. The role can offer fully remote work if the engineer is able to travel on site when needed and a strong package including a salary in the region of £60-90,000.
Developing technology to enable autonomous robots to push beyond their boundaries, my client is moving into the next phase of their evolution and engaging with clients across multiple industries to change the face of their business. As the Senior Software Engineer you will be responsible for developing and maintaining the Software Architecture, have a full understanding of the product and all its technical features, improve the current Software and port to various platforms; GPU/Cloud. Furthermore, you will need to write clean and robust code, assist on the deployment process for the product and collaborate with various teams to develop Software tools for the best possible integration with the Hardware.
For this role as the Senior Software Engineer, I am looking for:
- A degree within Computer Vision, Computer Engineer, Software Engineering or similar
- 5 years of C++ 11/14 programming
- Running High Performance Algorithms
- Cross Platform OS; Windows, Linux, Embedded/Hardware a plus
- Experience in best practices and external libraries, their integration and maintenance/build packages
- Production Software and deployment processes; Cloud platform experience a plus
- Graphics Programming/GPU Development with; (one of the following) CUDA, Vulkan, OpenGL
- Generic Robotics Experience, Drones a plus
If you would like to apply to this position, or to know more about the role, then please contact me, Josh O'Brien at IC Resources.