Senior Software Engineer
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a ambitious and self motivated Senior Software Engineer working for an energetic and rapidly growing company, targeting security solutions. The company is based in Cambridge, offering hybrid working and a competitive salary package.
You will be part of a highly skilled and energetic team, responsible for developing PC software tools and components using C# and either WPF or Angular for front end work. As a Senior Software Engineer, you will be flexible with a great capacity to absorb new skills quickly, along with wanting to learn new technologies.
Expect to build, maintain and document efficient, reusable and reliable code. Help maintain code quality, organisation and optimisation and write unit and Python automation tests. You will also participate in regular stand-ups, code reviews and project reviews. Skills
- Development experience with C# and the .NET framework.
- Experience of Python.
- Understanding of design patterns and usage.
- Familiarity of unit tests and issue tracking systems.
- Experience with at least one front end framework (WPF, Angular, React or VUE).
- Familiarity with SQL of any flavour.
- Familiarity with CI systems, particularly TeamCity, and GIT for source control.
If you are looking for any other information, please don't hesitate to contact me, we have a number of other front end, back end and full stack positions.