Senior Product Marketing Manager - MCU Tools
A leading semiconductor manufacturer is strengthening their team to further ensure their current success and growth. The company has been heavily investing in this space and is generating strong business.
They are seeking a Senior Staff Product Marketing Manager for their MCU tools. In this strategic position you will be influential in defining future products and market strategies for the organisation.
You will be collaborating with internal and external development teams as well as customers to develop an in-depth understanding of the product and competitor landscape and therefore ensure a successful and unique roadmap for the MCU tools. You will work closely with FAE and BD teams and implement effective marketing material for the global customer base.
If you are an MCU expert with a business mindset then apply now! Requirements:
- Degree in Electronics or similar
- Expert knowledge of MCUs and their development process
- Strong knowledge of tools environment
- Experience with defining products and market strategies
- Previous experience in marketing
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a diverse team spread across several regions
- Business Acumen and high level of drive
For more information or to apply for this exciting opportunity, please do not hesitate to get in touch with Dave Sharman.