This Senior Systems Engineer offers the opportunity to join an exciting, modern, fast-growing business in the wireless industry, based in Sydney. You will join a team of passionate engineers who are looking to shape the future of Wi-Fi for IoT.
As the Senior Systems Engineer, you will be responsible for the system design & modeling of WLAN Physical layer as well as designing algorithms to calibrate Analog & RF imperfections.
In addition to this, you will be a senior member of the team, working with the technical implementation and being one of the main points of contact when it comes to technical capabilities for their customers.
You will need to have the following skillset
- Must have several years of experience working with Wireless systems (WLAN or LTE industry)
- Experience with system design for WLAN Physical Layer
- Experience transitioning from Matlab/c to RTL
- Experience with digital design languages
This position will be based in Sydney and offers the following benefits
- Support relocating including visa cost covered
- Stock options
- Daily snacks and drinks (incl coffee and beers )
If you are interested in discussing the position further, please contact Emily Wright @ IC Resources