IC Resources is currently seeking a Senior Verification Engineer to join a small but successful Semiconductor organisation in Grenoble who develop ultra low-power embedded solutions for IoT applications. The successful Senior Verification Engineer will be working alongside the recently appointed Verification Lead within a small Verification team to deliver business critical Verification functionalities.
This positions offers the opportunity for a Senior Verification Engineer to work on a range of cutting-edge technologies without constraint, to see you're work making a real difference and also presents strong prospects of career progression to grow with the company
Requirements for position of Lead Verification Engineer
- Degree qualified in microelectronics or a related field
- A proven background in RTL Verification using SystemVerilog
- Good understanding of UVM methodologies
- Working experience with EDA scripting languages such as TCL, Bash and/or Makefile
- Good level of spoken and written English
It’s a great time for a Senior Verification Engineer to join the growing organisation, with a competitive salary and benefits on offer also. If you’d like to apply to this position please do so here, or contact Lewis at IC Resources for further information.