Verification Engineer – Senior and Principal Level Edinburgh Location! Superb opportunity! Fantastic salary and benefits package! Contribute to company growth and success!
I am looking for experienced Senior and Principal level Verification Engineers for my client, a superb leading-edge technology company developing innovative solutions for use in large complex batteries based in the Historic City of Edinburgh, UK.
As part of the role you will be responsible for block level, sub-system and top-level verification with ownership of the verification plan and testbench to verify the design against detailed product requirements, working closely with digital and analogue design teams.
To be successful in this role you will need to have previous experience or knowledge with control systems, integrated micro-processors and embedded software, standard bus protocols, bus architecture designs, DSP filters, system clock architectures and control and data interfaces. Requirements
- Degree qualified in Electrical/Electronic Engineering/Computer Science or similar discipline
- Significant experience in directed and constrained random verification, functional and code coverage analysis, Verilog and System Verilog, assertions and verification frameworks including UVM, power aware verification using CPF/UPF and gate level simulation
- Experience in leading block or sub-system verification, building the verification plan, extracting and breaking down requirements and measuring and tracking verification metrics
- Excellent debug skills and the ability to interpret data and resolve issues
APPLY NOW! Or for more information and a confidential discussion contact Rachel Mason at IC Resource
- Experience of developing ICs for automotive applications and knowledge of automotive systems, specifications or frameworks (ISO26262, IEC61508, AEC-Q100 etc.) is desirable.