SENIOR VERIFICATION ENGINEER – BRISTOL – AI/VISION/WIRELESS
I have a fab new opportunity for a Senior level Verification Engineer to join my client in their Bristol offices. Due to company growth this is a new role. You will be part of a group who are developing state of the art DSP ASIC projects in A.I, Vision, Wireless and Base-stations area
. The Verification team is responsible for producing a fully verified IP with extra ordinary challenges!
As part of this position you will work on a full state of the art verification flow from architecture definition, through verification strategy, environment micro ARCH, test plan, functional coverage plan and up to advanced verification sign off process. Key requirements
- B.Sc. / M.Sc. in Electrical Engineering from a leading University.
- 5-8 years of experience as VLSI verification developer with high expertise in developing UVM based verification environments
- In-depth knowledge of Verilog, SystemVerilog, Specman and C++
- Experience emulation, Formal – advantage
- Ability to achieve results in a fast moving, agile flow and dynamic environment, both locally and across the organisation
- Ability to troubleshoot and analyse complex problems
For more information please Contact Rachel Mason at IC Resources