Superb Opportunity to work for a Leading company in their field of expertise! Oslo, Norway!
My client offers a unique workplace, it has the energy and excitement of a startup, while offering the stability and opportunities of an established company as they are today.
This is a superb opportunity for a Senior level Verification Engineer to join my clients growing team and work on the verification and test system development of advanced CMOS Image Sensors. You will join a team that works with the design of timing and control signals for CMOS pixel array readout, analog and digital converters. Responsibilities for this new role include;
Image sensor control and processing functional verification, High speed interface verification, Full-chip verification and a superb chance to grow into a technical and/or management lead role Qualifications
- Must have: Minimum MSEE + at least 4 yrs. OR BSEE + at least 6 years of digital design experience
- Must be familiar with the digital design flow, including RTL coding and simulation.
- Knowledge of FPGA and emulation platforms
- Knowledge of assertion-based formal verification
- Knowledge of scripting languages, e.g., Python, Ruby
- Knowledge of Verilog, System Verilog, C/C++
- Knowledge of ASIL is a plus and Image processing/DSP knowledge is a plus
My client also offers competitive wages and benefits, including a very attractive pension plan, employee’s compensation insurance above the Norwegian norm, medical insurance and others!
For a confidential discussion and mor information please contact Rachel Mason at IC Resources