Are you looking for the next step in your career in UVM Verification? Would you like to learn from skilled experts in a friendly and growing environment with exciting projects? If the answer is yes, then this may be the perfect opportunity for you!
I have a key requirement for an experienced/senior Verification Engineer - to work for an established company based in the Grenoble area - who focus on design and verification services for a number of major clients.
As the senior verification engineer, you will be responsible for R&D projects and the development of verification environments (SystemVerilog/UVM/…), VIP components and giving training to other engineers. Technical skills
If you would like to know more, please contact Rob Hudson @ IC Resources for a discussion.
- 5+ years' IP or SoC verification experience
- Confident knowledge with SystemVerilog and UVM methodology
- SoC architecture
- Bus communication protocols knowledge - AMBA / AXI etc.
- OOP (Object Oriented Programming) and scripting skills / hardware & software
- Fluent English - and preferably French
- Master's Degree - this is a bonus