Global Semiconductor leader seeking Junior and Senior Verification Engineers! – Dublin
I have two open possibilities for you depending on the experience you bring along: Digital Verification Engineer or Senior Digital Verification Engineer.
You will be part of an international team, working in close cooperation with design teams to achieve verification goals, ensuring design and execution quality. As a Digital Verification Engineer, you will support the development of Sensing IP, Audio IP, Automotive Peripheral IP and CPU Subsystems. Role
- Be responsible for the verification of digital designs that drive and support the mixed-signal Capacitive Sensing IP, Audio IP, Automotive Peripherals and CPU Subsystems.
- Be able to understand requirements & specifications; Testbench Architecture & Development (UVM);
- Be responsible for IP verification (Formal, SystemVerilog, UVM);
- Support the Flow & Methodology improvements
- Degree in Electronic or Computer Engineering.
- More than 2 years of industry experience in Digital Verification for the Digital Verification Engineer role; More than 6 years of industry experience in Digital Verification for the Senior Digital Verification Engineer role.
- Development of verification environments and methodologies.
- Extensive knowledge of SystemVerilog / Verilog / OVM / UVM / VMM.
- Contribution to verification methodology.
For a confidential discussion and more information please contact Rachel Mason at IC Resources.