Our client , headquartered in Munich, is a well established and leading Power Electronic components manufacturer offering high quality customer focused solutions and products.
An exciting and unique opportunity has arisen to join this company as an Executive member in a Senior Vice President function, reporting directly to the CEO
We are looking for a strong leader for the sales organisation and you will be the primary point of authority and accountability for the financial performance and sales growth planning and execution.
This role has direct responsibility for managing sales and business development of a well established and strong Worldwide Sales team.
- Drive strategies to uncover to deliver growth in existing and new markets
- Sales, Growth/Pipeline management
- Implement strategy to grow market share
- Market analysis, competition monitoring
- Detail reporting to management (forecasting)
- Work with the WW Global Sales team to identify, qualify and win new projects.
- Data management monitoring for pipeline growth
- Provide leadership for a solution driven sales Team
- Recruit and develop commercial solution driven professionals to maximise their potential
- Degree Qualification, preferably in Business, Engineering, Computer Science, or Economics.
- An MBA, graduate degree in Business, Engineering, Computer Science, Economics or Engineering or professional qualifications in Law or Finance are considered a major plus.
- Minimum of 10+ years of complex, solution selling sales management experience in targeted Power industry
- Minimum of 10+ years of Proven track record of driving and growing business in Asia & Europe
- Excellent communication skills to motivate a sales team, and the ability to deliver sales strategies to highly sophisticated clients
- Fluent in German & English, both at Native level
Executive Senior Vice President candidates matching these requirements should contact Marta Robjohns at IC Resources for more information and to arrange an initial qualification interview.