The Signal Integrity Engineer will join a reputable multinational semiconductor company in Switzerland with a focused on high-speed digital technology. The Signal Integrity Engineer will be joining technology developers to advise on signal integrity solutions and issues. Responsibilities will include:
The successful candidate will have a good relevant degree, along with:
- Supporting high-speed signalling standards analysis and definition;
- Interaction with customers and component suppliers on the development and analysis of hardware solutions, Including packages, PCB and Backplane layout rules, materials and connectors;
- Providing theoretical and simulation-based signal integrity analysis;
- Implementing and characterising test structures for signal integrity.
- A strong background in Signal Integrity
- A knowledge of High-Speed Signalling Standards (IEE, OIF, Memory)* PCB Design and backplane layout
- Also of interest is High-Speed Digital Design, Test and Characterisation.
For more information or to apply please contact Chris Moffatt