Job ID: 170129
Location: Leicestershire, Greater London, Bristol, Berkshire, England, UK
Salary: Stealth mode start up with great financial backing - Great overall package!
Job Type: Permanent
Stealth Mode Start Up - Full Remote Working - Looking for a SoC architect!!!
As the SoC Architect you will supervise the design and manufacturing of the complex RISC-V-based SoCs for this stealth mode start up business. You will come from a digital IC design background and be tasked with the responsibility of building the architecture for this new RISC-V processor, experience in CPU / GPU processors is advantageous but not essential. You will have over 10 years of experience in RTL design and architecture and be able to work autonomously and liaise with stakeholders and teams in different geographical locations. The role can be done 100% remotely and the client are offering a very competitive salary and overall package for the right candidate.
- A must: experience in the complex SoCs architecture designs and implementation using advanced productions nodes (down to 7nm)
- To lead and guide the development of the high-level and micro-architecture SoC Specifications for the range of products, including general-purpose and domain-specialized SoCs
- To organize the team effort to assess system level requirements, based on expected workloads, develop the strategy to address security, reliability and manufacturing needs
- Guide the team in the selection of third-party IP blocks to meet both performance and cost targets
- Review and approve the selection and configuration of the processor and peripheral IP, memory subsystem and fabric
- Define the approach to the power, clock, debug SoC sub-systems
- Guide the selection of the manufacturing and packaging/test approach and partnerships for the advanced designs
- Supervise verification, debug and DFX planning
This is an opportunity to join a well backed and well-funded start up, offering 100% remote work. For more information please contact Robert Maw at IC Resources.