This is a new position for a SoC Verification Engineer to join an exciting fabless Silicon company based in Eindhoven.
Based on the High-Tech Campus, our client is developing entirely ground-breaking technology that will power the next wave in Artificial Intelligence. They are making strong headway in the AI, Machine Learning and Biotechnolgy market spaces and have several offices in Europe and the US.
As the SoC Verification Engineer you will focus on ARM based AI-computing platforms. You will define and execute digital SoC Verification planning and develop the verification environment in SystemVerilog and UVM.
Requirements for the position of SoC Verification Engineer include:
- MSc or PhD qualified in Computer Science or a related field
- A number of years’ previous hands-on ASIC verification experience
- A proven background in SystemVerilog, UVM and VHDL
- Strong programming and scripting skills such as C++, CUDA, OpenCL/ML
- High level of English, both written and spoken
This is a great time for a Digital SoC Verification Engineer to join the growing organisation with a competitive salary and benefits on offer.
For details or to apply, contact Caroline Pye @ IC Resources or call +44 (0)1189881152.