Fabulous new opportunity in Farnborough for a highly skilled Software Architect to join a world leader in satellite communications technology.
Applicants need to have 10 years plus relevant Embedded C/Linux expertise in the following areas: Essential:
- Experience in embedded system and SW-HW interaction
- Experience in embedded system SW architecture
- Experience with embedded Linux
- Experience in defining network communications systems (IP networking & routing)
- Experience of OOD and unit testing using C/C++
- Experience in writing SW architecture and system documents (and presenting them internally and externally)
- Experience of architecting and implementing satellite protocols such as DVB-S/DVB-RCS highly desirable
- Experience defining, developing, and maintaining full software stack
- Knowledge of embedded Linux kernel and device drivers
- Understanding of best practices for system variability, error handling and robustness
The Software Architect will be a pivotal role in a growing team. This role offers real scope for progression.
Get in touch with Emma Windows at IC Resources.