Software Architecture Modelling Engineer urgently required in Manchester with a world leader in satellite communications technology that is expanding its presence in the UK.
This is a Principal level role so suitable Engineers will have relevant academics and strong industry expertise. The following technical skills are required:
- Experience in embedded software development and on-target testing using C/C++ in bare metal and RTOS environments.
- Experience in software simulation using Instruction Set Simulator (ISS) models as well as target embedded processor architecture.
- Experience in software-based profiling by instrumenting code using profilers like the GNU’s gprof.
- Experience in building application software in C/C++ for profiling using GNU gprof.
- Experience in using SDK tools to download applications directly to target processor memory, executing code and gathering profiling data.
- Experience in gathering the application software profiling data and analysing GNU flat profiles, call graphs
- Experience of Virtual Platform (VP) creation and software simulation environments using SystemC
This is a super opportunity to bring your expertise to a growing team and really make a difference. Top salary on offer.
Please send your Cv to Emma Windows at IC Resources