I am working with a global technology client who are searching for a Software Developer in Test Automation to join their existing team of 14 engineers. You will be part of a sub team who specifically work on the design and development of Software tools for the automation of testing and the support at application level. You will have various responsibilities within this role; Design, Develop and Maintain automated test system, gather and present metrics from the tests, work with various engineering teams (internal / external) to ensure the software stack is performing to its highest level and reliable. In this team, you will be able to work remotely 3-4 days from home with a required period of time needed in the office and my client are offering up to £50,000 plus benefits for this role.
For the Software Developer in Test Automation position, I am looking for:
- Degree in Software Engineer, Computer Science or similar
- C++ programming experience
- Python/Bash Scripting
- Desktop; Windows/Linux OS
- Continuous Integration frameworks/tools exposure - Jenkins, Travis CI
- Git/Github Version Control
- 1-3 years industry experience a plus (Software development or Testing positions)
- 3D Graphics exposure or passion is a plus
- RTOS/Embedded or Android development a bonus
If you are interested in this position and would like to apply or understand more about this role, then please get in touch with Josh O'Brien at IC Resources.