A fully remote opportunity for a Software Developer to join a Health tech start up to work on decision support, predictive technologies, and analytics for Clinics in the ICU and OR. It is working on R&D for their FDA approved support system.
You will get the chance to work on site with Anaesthetists across the country, Europe and USA providing bio-medical engineering support. The ideal candidate should be comfortable working in the surgical and critical care environment.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A minimum of 3 years developing in C#, .Net
- Knowledge of and exposure to WPF and Web frontend frameworks.
- Strong experience of Windows as an operating system.
- Familiarity with risk management.
- Healthtech or Medical device experience.
If this role sounds of interest to you and you would like to know more then do not hesitate to get in touch.