My client is a global domain expert in device security based in Cambridge. Their solutions ensure a cost-effective microcontroller to deliver an essential set of critical services through the product lifecycle, from concept to final completion. They are looking for a Software Development Engineer to join their pre-existing team of Python focused developers.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Great foundational knowledge of Python
- Competence with setup and use of various IDEs.
- C#/C++ or other programming language experience
- Ability to test and over all test coverage of own code.
Desired requirements (these are not essential) :
- Effectively document an evolving solution.
- Understanding of security/crypto functions
- Familiar with software development in Windows
If this role interests you then please do not hesitate to get in touch, or alternatively we can discuss other roles or the current market.