Join a global player in the medical industry in the beautiful city of Innsbruck, Austria, as a SW Developer (m/f).
As a SW Developer you bring:
- a university degree in computer sciences or similar
- 1-3 year(s) of experience in object-oriented SW development with C++ and Qt
- fluent English
As a SW Developer you will:
- be responsible for a SW system in an agile environment
- design user-friendly graphic interfaces
- develop windows desktop applications
- constantly apply state-of-the-art SW methodologies
- debug and solve problems during development and post-release
- be the interface to our external partner and customers
If this job as a SW Developer attracts your interest and suits your background, please get in contact with Nicole Lamprecht for more information.