Software Engineer, Central Cambridge, Exciting start-up opportunity with remote working.
You will be a self-motivated, enthusiastic software engineer looking for a diverse and challenging role with fantastic career growth opportunities. As a Software Engineer in a small team, you will work on the development of a brand new software product for the health care industry, working closely with Data Scientists. Key skills for the successful Software Engineer:
- Professional C#/.NET development experience
- Experience with Windows and as a bonus, WPF
- Experience with Git and JIRA workflows
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to work autonomously and in a small team
- Python experience and Data Science skills are advantageous
This C# Software Engineer role will largely cover desktop application development as well as opportunity to be involved in other aspects such as Python development, Cloud deployment, Data Science and Medical Device development. You can work remotely for a large percentage of time or choose to be onsite in central Cambridge with the team.
This role would suit a mid-level engineer with 1-2 years or more of experience. For full details please apply now and speak with George Cunningham at IC Resources.