Join a global player in the medical industry in the beautiful city of Innsbruck, Austria, as a SW Developer (m/f/d).
As a SW Developer you bring:
- a university degree in computer sciences or similar
- 2-3 years of working in SQL and a higher-level programming language
- several years of experience in SQL databases
- fluent English
As a SW Developer you will:
- be responsible for smart technologies and SW tools for internal production processes
- design interfaces to steer and analyse processes and projects
- develop SW tools to support and improve production processes
If this job as a SW Developer attracts your interest and suits your background, please get in contact with Nicole Lamprecht for more information.