Software Engineer, Python/Rust/Embedded Systems, up to £65,000, Cambridge.
You will be a talented Software Engineer looking for your next step and a chance to join a progressive technology company developing truly fascinating scientific products and using the latest technologies to do so. This would suit a someone with broad exposure to different technologies/domains but with a strong level of knowledge in Python and ideally C++/Embedded Systems. Key skills required for the Software Engineer:
- 2-10+ years of experience in software development
- Professional Python experience
- Some exposure to embedded systems, ideally C/C++ programming
- Knowledge of Rust is a bonus, there will be opportunity to learn this on the job
- Ability to work onsite in Cambridge
- Ability to work well in a small team of highly talented engineers
To learn more about this exciting opportunity, please apply now and speak with George Cunningham at IC Resources.