I am searching for a Software Engineer to join an existing client based in London - close to Shepherds Bush - to work within a Start-Up environment on cutting edge technology for the Medical/Biology industry. This client work with real time data analysis to provide bespoke life science solutions for everyday purpose and their electronics products are global. As the Software Engineer you will be a highly motivated individual who enjoys working on complex scientific and engineering problems. Further to this, you can expect to develop & maintain data analysis algorithms, data visualisation, problem solving for sequence data and associated metrics. Develop software for hardware controls along with owning the instrument software and digital signal processing, perform data analysis for electrical signals and work on the full life cycle of software development; design, build, implement, test and maintain.
For the position of Software Engineer, you must have experience with:
- MSc or PhD in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics or similar
- Python Programming (not Scripting)
- Full Life Cycle Software Development
- CI/CD; Jenkins, Docker, Bitbucket
- Understanding of DSP, Data Analysis, Pattern Recognition, Machine Learning
- Graphics programming; GUI dev - Qt, GPU - CUDA
- Test Automation tools
- Git version control
If you are interested and would like more information on this role or to apply, please contact me Josh O'Brien at IC Resources.