Software Developer (w/m/d)
Join a global high-tech-player in the beautiful city of Innsbruck, Austria, as a SW-Developer (m/f/d).
- A university degree in computer sciences or similar
- 5-10 years of working in object-oriented SW-development
- Several years of experience in C# and/or C++
- Fluent English.
- Be responsible for designing and implementing SW components for modern devices and modules focusing on communication with our HW
- Take a leading role in the concept of SW architectures
- Take on the role of a feature lead and the communication with project stakeholders
- Develop unit- and integration tests
- Guarantee the quality of our SW
- Be a mentor to your junior colleagues
If this job as a SW-Developer attracts your interest and suits your background, please get in contact with Nicole Lamprecht for more information.