Successful Cybersecurity tech company are expanding their SW development team, as they aim to release the next generation of their products next year! They are already a global leader in their space, so the future is exciting!
They are looking to hire a Software Engineer in Test who will have responsibility for designing and developing test-tools, test-frameworks and automated tests. You will play a pivotal role on the Integration and Test team - championing code quality, improving performance and architecture of test solutions.
This role will involve writing automation tests for their cutting-edge, cyber security products, using agile practices to deliver exciting new features.
Key skills/experience required:
- Python development
- Python libraries and tools e.g. Pipenv, Selenium, Behave (Gherkin), Requests
- Developing Functional and Non-Functional tests against acceptance criteria
- Experience in Jira, Git, VMWare, AWS, Windows and Linux
The following are desirable:
- Prior experience in SDET, experience in test principles, methodologies and techniques.
- Experience with containers and Docker
- Knowledge of networking (routers, switches and firewalls)
- Security Development and Test techniques
- Knowledge and experience with Cyber Security
- ISEB/ISTQB Software Testing Certifications
You will have the opportunity to expand your development and test experience to Cyber Security and Enterprise scale products
This is a small team that is growing fast, and you can play an important part in that growth and be pivotal in the design and development of their future products and solutions!
The role can be 100% remote, providing you are already living in the UK
If you are interested in finding out more, let me know!