Software Product Manager, Central Bristol, bring products from conception through to market.
You will be an experienced Product Manager / Product Owner with a strong software development background. As the Software Product Manager you will lead the development of a range of software products within cutting edge and emerging fields such as hand-tracking, AR/VR and touchless technology. The Product Manager will work alongside the internal engineering teams as well as customers. Key skills for the Software Product Manager:
- Software development background in C++ (C#/Unity is a bonus)
- Relevant product management experience
- Experience in solution architecture
- Experience in the commercialisation of new products
- Strong organisational and communication skills
- Experience of full product life-cycle
If this could be a good fit for you then please do not hesitate to apply now and speak with George Cunningham at IC Resources for more information.