I am looking for a Software QA Engineer who can join my client and get straight into work, hands on, working with an existing Software Development team under the management of the Head of Engineering. My client who are working within the SatComs have a large number of global clients whom you will be working with to ensure the stringent Quality Assurance standards are met. There is a need to be able to work with clients to understand, write, test and document requirements for various testing and QA practices. This role is on site with no remote working and is located in Manchester, paying up to £55,000 D.O.E.
As the Software QA Engineer, you can expect to work on:
- Take requirements from customers
- Performance / Resilience / Functional Testing
- Ensure best practice for QA within the Software department
- Design and implement Test Automation
You should have experience with:
- Python, C OR C++
- Test Automation
- Full Software Development Life Cycle
- Web application testing
- 4 + years experience minimum requirement
If you would like to apply for this role or understand more, please get in touch with Josh.