Job ID: 163440
Location: Surrey, Oxfordshire, Hampshire, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire, England, UK
Salary: Up to £60,000 based on experience plus life insurance, health insurance, an annual bonus and more!
Job Type: Permanent
An Embedded Software Support Engineer is sought after by a global Semiconductor within the Thames Valley.
This is an exciting opportunity to get stuck into some exciting projects within the automotive and infotainment sector of a global semiconductor. You will be joining the BSP team and working closely with the software and hardware teams as well as the client. In this role you will be required to visit clients on site which will involve up to 30% travel within the EU.
As a Software Support Engineer you will need to have experience within the following areas:
- 4-5 years of experience with software development
- Experience of C programming within an embedded environment
- Experience with Board Support Packages
- Experience with Embedded Linux and good exposure to Linux Device Driver development
- A positive attitude and confidence working in a customer facing environment
This is an urgent hire; due to current UK restrictions all interviews are being scheduled remotely and successful candidates will be able to start working remotely, supporting customers over the phone and through email until it is safe to visit the office.
Apply NOW to be considered. For more information please email Sam at IC Resources.