Solution Architect (Supply Chain Experience)
An exciting opportunity for a Solution Architect with experience working within supply chain to work for one of the largest consultancies on-site for their customer in Reading town centre.
Your skills and experience
- Experience working with major supply chain applications as either a customer or as a consultant implementing supply chain solutions in Distribution Centres for customers.
- Strong expertise in how the logistics solutions can be configured and delivered to better facilitate customer business processes (ensuring ability to design, execute, and deliver).
- Facilitates/leads business diagnostics, process analysis and/or design workshops to help flush out as-is and desired to-be solution state and ultimately writes a solution design document/Blue Prints to support business requirements.
- Coordinate and work with Architects to peer review design and update as per recommendations.
- Prepare and present designs to Design Authority and facilitate approvals.
- Serves as a functional/technical liaison and attends and contributes to key meetings between logistics project team, key customer contacts, and customer users, vendors, IT teams.
- Provides advice to customers regarding industry best practices and process methodology.
- Good understanding of network concepts such as VLAN, Load Balancers, Firewalls, Public/Private subnets, Connectivity, etc. to work closely with Networking teams and Architects.
This role is permanent and you will need eligibility to work in the UK. To be considered for this role APPLY NOW!