An exciting opportunity has become available for a Sr Manager Product Development to be responsible for all related activities for the development of PCB-based gate drivers and power supply solutions for automotive applications, and applications engineering for IC gate drivers, including managing a team of technicians and engineers.
Other aspects of the role include:
- Managing a team responsible for product development lifecycle for automotive applications
- Development of customer-specific and standard board-level products for automotive traction inverters, power converters, and other high voltage EV sub-systems.
- Close collaboration with and support of related automotive groups like Business Development, Marketing, ASIC Development, Operations, and Quality Departments
- Creation, validation, and release of Technical Specifications
The Sr Manager Product Development will have a degree in electrical or electronics engineering and a proven background in the following:
- Well-founded knowledge of power electronic components (e.g. IGBT, MOSFET, SiC MOSFET, Gate Driver) and inverter systems
- Familiar with national and international standards (e.g. DIN EN, VDE, IEC, ISO) in particular related to automotive applications
- Long term experience in circuit design and layout of printed circuit boards with CAD systems
If this Sr Manager Product Development vacancy is of interest, then please apply with an up-to-date CV and contact details.