Application Engineers – Remote working
I am looking for an Application Engineer to come and join my client, a Global Semiconductor company looking for an Application Engineer to come and join the team. You will be responsible for providing excellent technical support for customers working closely with them to help to understand any future needs across the design and verification flow. You will work on and develop products within of markets including IoT, 5G and AI. My client is also offering Engineers the opportunity to work remotely with the understanding that they come into their closest site if needed.
- Anticipate and diagnose and resolve customer problems, coordinating as necessary with cross functional teams
- Debug designs in stimulation, emulation, and silicon
- Proactively engage with customers during integration and silicon debug
- Drive best practices learnt from evaluations and customer interactions back into product development
- 5 years relevant ASIC/SoC front end experience
- Full understanding of digital methodologies and tools including formal verification
- Domain knowledge of PCI Express
- Have experience a tape-out from concept to full production
- Silicon debug and trouble shooting skills
As a top company, my client offers a completive salary, flexible working options as well as stock and a performance rated bonus
For more information on this role or other please contact Jordan Browne at IC-Resources- 01189073075.